Sunday 14 October 2012

Liebster Award

Yesterday I was so excited to recieve the Liebster Award form my friend Danyel and her blog The Strands of Me
 
 
 
 
Now I need to share 11 things about me then answer the 11 questions Daneyl has set for me. Once I've done that then I can pass it on to 11 of my favourite blogs... that could be tricky since I am brand new at this blog thing and am not familiar with too many blogs, but I'll pass it on to those I know and love!
I figure this is a great way for you to get to know me a little better!
 
 
11 Things about me
 
1. I grew up in a country town and I enjoyed it
2. I never learnt to play an instrument (apart from the recorder at school) but I've always wanted to
3. For the past 4months I've been on a strict dairy and soy free diet in an effort to help my precious H man who suffers from severe constipation
4. I've been blessed with wonderful teaching opportunites which include teaching at Rottnest Island Primary School and Kununurra in the far north of WA.
5. I REALLY love my career but love being a mummy more, it is the very BEST job
6. I gave birth to H man on christmas day after stressing about that happening for months, I honestly thought the chances of that happening were very slim that it couldnt possibly happen- he was due the 29th. I remember crying my eyes out at 7am, just before pushing, because I wasnt going to be there as Miss M woke up on christmas morning. I still get sad about that now. However H man was born at 8.05am and he is honestly the christmas gift ever and my tears were happy ones!
7. I'm really nervous about baking Miss M's 3rd birthday cake in a couple of weeks- I hope it turns out ok!!
8. I'm loving playing Netball with some other Mummy friends, it's so much fun!
9. Home and Away is my down time each day
10. I love my sewing machine and look forward to having more time to use it
11. I have the best kids and husband and I feel so lucky!!
 
 
Now to answer Daneyl's questions
 
1. Early riser or Night Owl?
Early riser

2. Favourite type of Music?
All sorts

3. What are you reading?
Parenting for the inside out and also I admit I'm still on book 3 of 50 shades (it's taking me forever to get through them)

4. Did you keep your New Years Resolution for this year and what was it?
Ummm not sure I officially made one after only just having a baby however before he was born I made a resolution to try my hardest to keep calm, remain in the moment and really enjoy the small moments with my two little ones and I think I have achieved that

5. (the good old) Who would you invite to dinner, living or dead?
So many people but I'd panic over what to cook!

6. What do you do to relax?
Read,sew, go to the beach or go for a walk.

7. What did you have for dinner last night?
Roast Pork, but I admit I didnt cook it

8. Favourite movie?
I love disney movies

9. Least favourite chore?
Ironing

10. Sweet or Savoury?
Sweet

11. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Greek Islands

Now to pass this on to my favourite blogs,

laughingkidslearn.blogspot.com.au
learnwithplayathome.blogspot.com.au
 
I'm sorry these are the only blogs I know. My questions to you are the same as above,

1. Early riser or Night Owl?
2. Favourite type of Music?
3. What are you reading?
4. Did you keep your New Years Resolution for this year and what was it?
5. (the good old) Who would you invite to dinner, living or dead?
6. What do you do to relax?
7. What did you have for dinner last night?
8. Favourite movie?
9. Least favourite chore?
10. Sweet or Savoury?
11. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?


So that's all from me right now,

Katey






No comments:

Post a Comment